Raytheon Beechjet/Hawker Extreme Generation Two
Product Features List!
Eaglesoft Raytheon Beechjet/Hawker Extreme
sets the new standard for
realistic Corporate Aviation Aircraft which do not rely on
a complex and fully functional FMS. Though not fully functional, this offering does include a modified FMS which is fully capable of flying any Microsoft Flight Simulator Flight plan based on the FS2004/FSX GPS System.
This offering is modeled after the original Beechjet 400A. In 2004, Raytheon removed the two rearmost windows and renamed their aircraft to Hawker 400XP.
Includes both the Beechjet 400A and the Hawker 400 XP models in this package.
Aircraft Feature List
- Accurate and Finest Quality Virtual Cockpit
- Specular Shine, Reflective DDS FSX Textures
- Accurate wing views from the Luxurious Cabin
- Multiple High Quality Beechjet/Hawker Liveries included
- Animated Pilots, Accurate Animated Control Surfaces
- Accurate animation of Passenger Doors and Cargo Door
- Accurate systems modeling of Oxygen and Pressurization
- Accurate systems modeling of Electrical, Flaps, Fuel Systems
- Outstanding performance in FSX Version with FSX/SP2/DX10
- Accurate and Finest Quality Model using Gmax Studio Techniques
- Accurate Reflective Textures, Dynamic Shine, Luxurious Night Lighting
- Accurate and extremely realistic Raytheon Beechjet 400A Flight Dynamics
- Truly immersive sound experience based on real world Raytheon Beechjet 400A Sounds
Cockpit Feature List
- Exclusive: Collins Pro Line Four "Glass" Avionics Suite
- Exclusive: Eaglesoft Garmin 500 GPS Backup System
- Exclusive: TCAS 2: Accurate Traffic Avoidance System Exclusive: Flight Management System supports FS Data Base
- Exclusive: CAWS: Accurate Collins Caution and Warning System
- Exclusive: Accurate Ground Proximity Warning System: GPWS Aural Warnings