RMU CLR DLY Radio Issue

Citation X Extreme G2 Support Forum
Petercove

RMU CLR DLY Radio Issue

Post by Petercove » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:37 am

The Citation X starts normally and all displays appear normal. Unfortunately as soon as I click anything on the Clearance Delivery radio the display shows jumbled up numbers. It like its writing over the top of other numbers (Frequencies) but other numbers are still there. It stays this way no matter what I do afterwards. Any clues as to why this should happen.
My system Windows 10 64
FSX Steam
Other apps FSUIPC4, EZCA3,Active Sky Next, Ultimate Traffic Live. Orbx Scenery for various USA areas. All latest versions.
Thrustmaster Warthog Throttles and Joystick.
Saitek pedals
No flights done yet. Still learning systems.

Cheers

Peter

N400QW
Site Admin

Re: RMU CLR DLY Radio Issue

Post by N400QW » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:17 am

We install P2S__.TTF and P2T__.TTF fonts w/CX. We have no way of knowing your default font setup as we run W7.
Possible missing fonts and/or monitor resolution issue.
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL

Petercove

Post by Petercove » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:50 pm

I have taken a couple of shots show the issue more clearly. All of the fonts look fine until I click the mouse on Mode or Tune. The photo on the left is after a couple of clicks to set the frequency decimal numbers.There appears to be an issue with the gauge. It is not clearing the text behind the new figures being selected. The computer and its Windows 10 is only 2 weeks old and I have made no changes to its stock standard configuration.
I disabled Ultimate Traffic and EZCA3 before loading the flight where I took the above shots. So the issue is not related to those programs.

On a side note, how do you unset the EMRG mode on the CLR DLY radio. It seems once selected it stays that way until you unload the flight.

Are there any other Win 10 64 users reading this that can comment re this problem. I am keen to get it sorted.

Cheers

Peter

Petercove

Post by Petercove » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:58 pm

Experimenting I found the Clr Dly radio behaves if I halve the size of the panel by dragging the corner inwards and upwards. Also I checked the fonts and P Short and P Tall are present. Apparently the default Win 10 font is Verdana vs Segoe for Win 7. I can look into changing thar using regedit. Tried reducing monitor resolution but no joy there.