Beechjet/Hawker loading issues in FSX.

Raytheon Beechjet/Hawker 2.0 Support Forum
SunnyDDz

Beechjet/Hawker loading issues in FSX.

Post by SunnyDDz » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:29 pm

I recently downloaded the Raytheon Beechcraft/Hawker 400A/400Xp from you company and followed the instructions on the installation and readme.
I have FSX Steam Edition so I had to take the aircraft files directly to my Sims Objects/Airplanes file in FSX.
I was able to load it a couple times and run the trust permissions for the aircraft on FSX, but the system doesn't seem to want to stabilize with the aircraft I downloaded.
I load all other aircraft just fine, I was able to check out the Hawker 400 XP for a very brief while, but now FSX just closes down when I try to load this $30some from your company.
Please let me know that you have a fix or know what's going on. Otherwise my FSX is very stable and it's just an issue with loading your software.

Cheers,
Edison

N400QW
Site Admin

Re: Beechcraft/Hawker loading issues in FSX.

Post by N400QW » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:33 pm

Read and respond please. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40

What is "$30some"?
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL

SunnyDDz

Post by SunnyDDz » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Windows 10
64bit
FSX Steam Edition
Saitek controls (rudder throttles,stick).

I'd just like to be able to load the Beechcraft/Hawker 400A/400XP FSX aircraft that I bought from Eaglesoft today with FSX crashing or freezing.

I renamed the fsx.CFG file already so it would rebuild itself and I also checked that the UIAutomationcore.dll was in the FSX folder.

Thank you for your help and guidance!

SunnyDDz

Post by SunnyDDz » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:45 pm

by $30some I mean the $31.95 that I bought the aircraft for on your company.

N400QW
Site Admin

Post by N400QW » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

The installer should have been pointed to the Steam path. You don't have to move anything manually.

See this for help with W10: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL

SunnyDDz

Post by SunnyDDz » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:02 am

it didn't point to the steam path. According to the readme the default was Microsoft Games/Microsoft Simulator X and that was true. It had it's own Sim Objects/Aircraft folder in there with the files i needed/ In order for the aircraft to show up on my FSX Steam Edition I had to move the main aircraft files to the built in Sim Objects/Aircraft folders in my FSX Steam Edition.

WarpD

Post by WarpD » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:17 am

You have something that has set the registry entry for FSX boxed edition. That entry shouldn't be there if you don't have FSX boxed edition installed.
Best Regards,
Ed Wilson

N400QW
Site Admin

Post by N400QW » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:27 pm

SunnyDDz wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:02 am
it didn't point to the steam path. According to the readme the default was Microsoft Games/Microsoft Simulator X and that was true. It had it's own Sim Objects/Aircraft folder in there with the files i needed/ In order for the aircraft to show up on my FSX Steam Edition I had to move the main aircraft files to the built in Sim Objects/Aircraft folders in my FSX Steam Edition.
The installer was set to FSX Boxed but you could/should have over ridden the path either with cut/paste into the path window or by cicking the button to the right of the path window and pasting this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX

That is default install path for Steam.
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL