Who do I Contact for Support

Generation Two Corporate Aviation Aircraft FSX Gold/FSX Steam/P3DV3
superlink

Who do I Contact for Support

Post by superlink » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:14 pm

Good evening

I bought a copy of Cessna CX-750 in April 2017 from FSPS.

I have recently updated my desk top by adding SSD drives.

I run Win 7 Home edition with FSX Steam edition.

I have downloaded the Cessna model from your sight followed FAQ, updated the Flight-1 data base as per ALL the guidelines!

I received an email from Flight-1 confirming the "update"

When I log into Flight-1 the Eaglesoft Cessna Cx-750 does not appear on my ACCOUNT list!

When I run the installer and no matter which option I use to complete the installation, I get a message of running an illegal product.

I have a valid Pay-pal proof of payment and find this very offending to be told I run illegal copies! This has really P-qwert me of.

How do I go about as I cannot get Flight-1 involved as I never made the purchase from them?

Hope to get it installed over the weekend

Richard E S

N400QW
Site Admin

Re: Who do I Contact for Support

Post by N400QW » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:22 pm

There appears to be confusion re FSPS and Sim Market purchase/activation. The answer to Question 11 in our Main Site FAQs section contains the answer you are seeking. http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/faqs.htm
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL

superlink

Post by superlink » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:39 am

Yes I have followed ALL those steps, got an email from F1 that the activation has been "enabled".

When I then install the program and get to the stage to validate I get the error message that this is not a valid program.

Like I said someone has to program the stages and somewhere a program-line was inserted to "kick" the program out.

My logic tells me that if I follow the step as per the ES FAQ no 11 point no 3, one must then be able to see the FSPS order within the F1 order summary that is linked the the F1 Wrapper.

So I am not happy right now, as the link in FAQ no 11 para 3 is only a screenshot and not the actual link!

Needles to say but no where on the F-1 website are there any writing / guideline as to people that need to reactivate a program that was purchased from a seller other than F-1.

I also sent F-1 Support asking them for "guideline" but get it activated, but because the purchase was made via FSPS they could not care 10 hoots and Eaglesoft got their money so why bother:(

This just confirms that one must be very careful when making a purchase no matter how long they have been on internet.

Will have to accept that my C-750 will most probably not fly again!

Richard E S

N400QW
Site Admin

Post by N400QW » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Are you saying you no longer have the FSPS Serial Number and cannot download from them. If you have both or not then state so here.
You made the FSPS Purchase and it is your responsibility to archive these things. Inform us here and we will attempt to straighten this out.
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL

WarpD

Post by WarpD » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:41 pm

You purchased this addon over a year ago (based on your first post for support, April 2018, I believe), through the FlightSim PIlot Shop. You had to do a reinstall in August of last year.

You did not purchase this product through Flight1.
Best Regards,
Ed Wilson [WarpD]

superlink

Post by superlink » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:36 am

Good Afternoon Gentleman

I made the purchase via FS Pilotshop and have the serial number and that email is still active with me.

The email for FSPS, EaglesoftwarDG and Flight 1 is ALL the same email as we speak now.

I also made a "backup-copy" for myself from FSPS website.

Now when I want to re-install (as ADMIN and AV disabled) the second screen becomes the F-1 wrapper.

And then I get the Error message that cannot execute the installation any further.

I assume not to put the serial number in this post but I am willing to forward my FSPS order number + serial number to someone that would like to verify it.

Thank you for the help so far and BTW I ave not received any contact from F-1 after I sent an email on Friday evening to them.

Have a nice day!

Regards

Richard E S

N400QW
Site Admin

Post by N400QW » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:23 am

Uninstall from the Windows Control Panel, Run the archived FSPS file you have. At the end of the process you will have a n opportunity to activate via serial hash as normal.

Stop asking F1 or others to do this for you. Rather study the reactivation process as outlined here: http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=activate
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL