Discount Coupon

Citation XLS+ Extrene G3 Support Forum
por930

Discount Coupon

Post by por930 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi guys,
First time post on the forum. I am looking to buy my first ever Biz Jet. Eaglesoft maybe the way for me to go. You have a modern aircraft,which appears accurate to real life as much as possible, modern navigation without having to buy "better" navigation and access to Navigraph...what more do I need.
To use the 40% Discount coupon, it has to be actioned by 31/12/2017.

Is there any plan and pricing as yet if there are any upgrades from previous owned Eaglesoft a/c to P3Dv4.1? I am trying to work out the sums for waiting and buying the P3Dv4 version outright later or buying the earlier version, enjoy now, then upgrade?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Geoff

N400QW
Site Admin

Re: Discount Coupon

Post by N400QW » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:20 am

We are not that close to release so patience is required. ;) Don't worry, you will have plenty of notice.
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL

por930

Post by por930 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:21 am

Hi Ron, Thanks for the reply. As an old sod, I have plenty of patience. That is not my worry, 3 score and ten approaches, so time is important.

As you did not answer my questions, I presume this is all unknown, or commercially not to be discussed.

I do not want to buy any more FSX , and have no early P3D, so it would seem, I am unable to use the Discount voucher.

I will put an Eaglesoft reminder on my computer for 12 months time and see if you have made any progress next Xmas sale time.

Geoff

N400QW
Site Admin

Post by N400QW » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:59 am

70 is the new 50 right? Current product discount coupons do not apply to "yet to be released" products is all we are saying at this time... :D
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL