Re-Installing Cessna X / C750

Citation X Extreme G2 Support Forum
superlink

Re-Installing Cessna X / C750

Post by superlink » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Good evening

I have just spent a whole evening trying to re-install the ES Cessna X G2.
I had to re-install the FSX-Steam program and I run a Win 7 OS 64 bit Home Edition.
I have had no problems in the past installing it, but tonight it ain't working! :(
I am also aware of the "re-activating" one's license at the end and before selecting the finish=button upon completing the installation.
There are more than one error message and the majority of them are blank with only the "OK" button as an option to select!
One of the last screen I could make out something about the sound but could not view the full message!

This happens after selecting the aircraft in the FS menu and the 2=D panel pops up and also the option to select pax & w/lets.

Any help / suggestions would be appreciated please?

Regards

Richard E
superlink

WarpD

Re: Re-Installing Cessna X / C750

Post by WarpD » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:46 pm

1. You can only reinstall by using the Flight1 wrapper.
2. You must run the Flight1 wrapper in admin mode (run as admin).
Best Regards,
Ed Wilson

N400QW
Site Admin

Post by N400QW » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:48 pm

AV should be disabled for the brief time the installation is occuring as well.
It is likely that the blank popups with the words yes/no are FSX asking if you trust the gauges... select yes to all ;)
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL

superlink

Post by superlink » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:55 am

Good Morning

Whilst installing the very last screen at the end of the installation shows 2 x buttons.
One is to select "Finish" to complete the installation and the other button above it is that when you select that button it verifies the product with one's license number online.
I can see in the bottom left corner the little red aircraft similar to the normal one when one makes a purchase from F1.
I then complete all the blocks and verify my purchase without any further problems.
I then run FSX-SE, go to an airport with the default trike, and then select the ES Cessna X, and it did ask 1 or 2 gauges which I accepted and clicked yes to confirm it as trustworthy.
Then the screen with the 2-D panel opens and in the top left corner is the "settings" screen where one can either select the passengers cargo and if you would like the W/lets option.
Before I can make any selection on that screen, then these "error" messages pop up!

The whole screen "freezes" and if I then click anywhere on the panel the screen goes L/grey/blank and then that dreadful error message comes up.

Regards

Richard E

superlink

Post by superlink » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 am

Sorry for asking this one!

How does one run the F1-Wrapper if the purchase was made from another outlet?

Regards

Richard E

N400QW
Site Admin

Post by N400QW » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:10 am

Same process. Use red aircraft Icon on the product.exe you received from source and use the reinstall option to avoid repurchase.
If purchased from SM or FSPS the activation at the end installation may be reset here: http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=activate

Note the new FAQs section here: http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/faqs.htm
Best Regards,
Ronald Hamilton ASEL