Does Eaglesoft offer both FS9 and FSX Versions at
one price point?
- No. All Eaglesoft FS9 or FSX Corporate and
General Aviation Aircraft are offered for specific Simulator Versions at
their own price point. This means that customers must decide which
simulator version they wish to own. There are no "Dual Sim" Versions at
one price point with the exception of the following
- Disclaimer and explanation: There is one Eaglesoft Corporate Aviation aircraft which
is an exception to the
above statement. That aircraft is the Raytheon Premier1 Corporate Jet
which contains installers for both FS9 and FSX at one price point.
Does Eaglesoft support Win7 Microsoft Operating Systems?
- At this time all Eaglesoft FS9 or FSX
Corporate and General Aviation Aircraft are fully compatible on Win7
32/64 Bit OS with FSX SP1 and SP2 or Acceleration!
- At Eaglesoft we now follow advise we gave at
the Release to Market of FSX.
At that time it became common knowledge that FSX does NOT play well if
users ignore UAC and Windows Defender Settings.
Does Eaglesoft support Win 8 Microsoft Operating
- No, Eaglesoft does not own or run Windows 8 for for FSX
or P3DV2 Simulations.
- That said, we know from independent outside tests that ALL Eaglesoft products for both MSFSX and LM P3DV2 work well in Windows 8
when users take full control of their OS.
See the Avsim Windows 8
OS forum to note
challenges which Windows 8 users must overcome with with MSFSX and LM
- There is an outline of what one user experienced with FSX
on Windows 8.
We suggest that all Win 8 Users have a close look with full attention to
the following: "I learned that excluding FSX from scans by
Windows Defender to be a must for FSX on Windows 8."
- Another had a similar issue with windows 8. "Noticed
Windows Problem Reporting popping up in task manger. Turned it off.
Issue went away."" Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/Action Center\Problem Reporting
Settings/Never check for solutions."
- Yet another recommends downloading certain
UI Automation cores to cause Windows 8 to play well with MSFSX and
- In no case will Team Eaglesoft offer support
for Windows 8 OS quirks, anomalies, or other
OS related difficulties.
That duty remains the strict
and sole responsibility of Windows 8 Owners/Users.
Are all Eaglesoft FSX Products Fully FSX/SP2/DX10 Certified?
- Yes. All Eaglesoft FSX Corporate and
General Aviation Aircraft are Full FSX/SP2/DX10 Preview Certified ["read
- Disclaimer and explanation: There are
currently three Eaglesoft Corporate Aviation aircraft which are an exception to the
- The three exceptions are the FSX CX1.0, Raytheon Beechjet/Hawker
1.5, and Raytheon Premier1 1.5. All three do work well in FSX/SP2 and
only lack DX10 Preview Certification.
- They are FSX/SP2 Certified but not yet DX10 Preview
therefore fall into the category of Basic FSX/SP2 Certified. ["read non
Where do we find information about upcoming
- Future or upcoming project information is
found on our Announcements Page. Please note that Coming Soon
announcements are limited to the nearest project to release time and
possibly the next in line which will be designated as entering the Beta
Test process. At no time can we answer "are we there yet" type questions
or price point questions.
- We will always post Release Announcements as
projects reach the Release to Market [RTM] stage on our Announcements
Page, our Support Forums, and Public Flight Simulation websites..
Are all Eaglesoft FSX Products
Supported in 32 Bit and 64 Bit Operating Systems?
- Yes. All Eaglesoft Aircraft are fully
supported within Windows Vista 32/64 bit and Windows 7 32/64 bit
Operating Systems. Window XP Users will find that our FS9 Aircraft are
supported but our FSX Aircraft are not supported due to the lack of DX10
Preview support in Windows XP
How does Eaglesoft handle Software Updates,
Revisions, or Hotfixes?
- Eaglesoft simply "rolls into" or re-wraps
Updates, Revisions, and Hotfixes into an existing product and Announces
that a Hotfix is now available for Redownload and Reinstallation.
Announcements are placed on our Announcements Page, our Support Forums,
and on Public Flight Simulation Websites.
- This policy eases the Software Update process
so users no longer need to search various files and track which updates
may be needed.
- For more on the Reinstallation process see the
Reinstallation Section below.
My Eaglesoft Aircraft Installer "Hangs" or
Refuses to Install?
- Please note that both Windows Vista and Windows 7 require that users
have Full Administration privileges and proper control over User Account
Control [UAC] and Data Execution Prevention [DEP] in order to install
and run any software package including FS9/FSX or Eaglesoft Products.
- Read your Windows Vista and Windows 7 Help
Section to learn more about their Security Settings and Administrator
- This is symptomatic of users AV Software
Settings as well. Disable AV Software to complete the installation then
re enable AV Software.
- Users report successful installations by
booting their machines in SAFE Mode, Installing, then rebooting their
machines in NORMAL Mode which bypasses the obscure Windows Security
Are all Eaglesoft Downloadable
Products Virus Free?
My security software
reports the Flight One Wrapper has a packed Themida virus?
This is a well known false positive by some security software systems
which sees the F1 wrapper as an enemy.
Consider...if it were not a false positive, Eaglesoft and all other F1
vendors would be infected along with all of our users.
Here is what
many go by at Flight1...
Keep no virus scanner or Internet security active in memory unless it
is system friendly. Use only a quality, reasonable, security product
like NOD32 from Eset, and know when to call on it. Plus, if you keep
NOD32 loaded in memory, it does not negatively affect the system
compared to some other scanners.
For more information on NOD32, go to
Only use the default Vista/Win7 firewall, and what may be in your
Cable or DSL modem. We NEVER use any 3rd Party firewall, no matter how
reputable that company is. It is not needed in our opinion!
Never execute a program from an un trusted source without scanning it
with NOD32 or equivalent. Hence what I mention above... know when to
use your virus scanner.
Know what 3rd Party security software is appropriate, and
professionally designed. Security software companies want to SELL you
software with features and "technology", and can put on a great show.
But a great show is not just what you want. You want software that
does not take too much control of your system, and does its job well
when called on. So again, know WHEN to use your security software, and
learn HOW to use it on-demand.
How do I Purchase my Eaglesoft Aircraft?
- Simply Download desired Eaglesoft Aircraft
from our site.
- Unzip to see esdgproductname.exe.
- Double click to
open purchase screen. See samples below.
- Select choice of Credit Card or PayPal
Credit Card Purchase Option
- Select Credit Card Option.
PayPal Purchase Option
Reinstallation or Coupon Option
- Select Reinstall Button to avoid repurchase
- Select Coupon Button prior to purchase if
using Discount Coupon.
How do I recover my Eaglesoft Development Group Aircraft?
- Simply Redownload your Eaglesoft Development
Group Aircraft from our site.
- Unzip and see esdgproductname.exe.
- Use the Reinstall Button
on the Flight One Wrapper system to avoid repurchase.
How do I recover my Order Number, Key
4 Digit Password?
How do I transfer my Eaglesoft
Aircraft License to another computer?
How do I process the 30 Day
How do I purchase CD Versions of Eaglesoft
Development Group Products?
- Eaglesoft Development Group does not currently
offer CD Versions of its Software.
We at Eaglesoft Development Group
welcome your input and suggestions on ways we can improve our service to
you. This allows us to tailor our products to fit the needs of our
customers and to provide the Flight Simulator community with the most
exciting Flight Simulator Aircraft available on the internet.
If you have any comments, or suggestions, please