Frequently Asked Questions
- P3D Academic:LM See P3D Academic Version Licensing requirements: P3D License
- Flight Simulator X/Acceleration:MS FSX Products are available in our Corporate and General Aviation Catalogs
- Flight Simulator X:SE The FSX/Steam Edition, when installed in "Standalone" mode without Flight Simulator X/Acceleration:MS in "Side by Side" mode is treated as the same platform.
- FS2004 Century of Flight:MS. Now designated Legacy Products as we no longer build for that platform. Legacy Products are available in our Legacy Aviation Catalog.
- On 03/06/2106 we introduced what we've termed Multi Platform Installers for our GA Cirrus SR Series/Avidyne equipped and Columbia 400/Avidyne at one price point for all three current simulation platforms such as FSX:MS, FSX:SE, and P3D:LM.
- We've followed up with the Diamond DA42 Twin Star and Piper Twin Comanche and will do the same for Liberty Aerospace XL2 as schedules permit.
- On the same date we introduced the first Multi Platform Corporate Jet offering while Re Releasing the award Winning Citation X Extreme 2.0! Others to follow as schedules permit.
- Windows7 32/64 bit. We see zero issues with Eaglesoft products in Windows10 OS.
- We do know that our products work well in W10 with users proper control of that OS.
- Please note that Windows 7 require that users have Full Administration privileges and proper control over User Account Control [UAC] and Data Execution Prevention [DEP] in order to install and run ANY software package including Eaglesoft Products.
- Read your Windows OS Help Section to learn more about their Security Settings and Administrator Privileges.
My virus scanner warns or I see a DLL or file error message?
- This is symptomatic of users AV Software Settings as well. After scanning manually, disable AV Software to complete the installation then re enable AV Software.
- Users report successful installations by booting their machines in SAFE Mode, Installing, then rebooting their machines in NORMAL Mode which bypasses the obscure Windows Security Setup.
- Simply redownload your title from our website.
- Use the Click Here to Reinstall Button on the lower right corner of the F1 Wrapper to avoid repurchase.
- 1. Download from any Catalog above. The purchase process is outlined in the link below.
- 2. The Flight One Sytem purchase steps are outlined here: Flight One Purchase System